Thanks to Anglophenia, we can now reveal some of the secrets shared during the Doctor Who panel yesterday at Comic-Con.
We would classify the spoilers in this post as ‘mild’ but spoilers are like spicy food: it’s all according to taste:
Let’s assume you missed Comic-Con this year, missed out on the panel starring Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill, Steven Moffat and Caroline Skinner, missed out on their delightful exchanges with a thrilled audience, missed out on Matt Smith’s bowler hat, and are now feeling pretty fed up about the whole affair.
Well, the good news is we can at least tell you some of the things that were exclusively revealed there (and if you’re sly, you can always use them to pretend you were right at the front all along).
- Arthur: We do spend all of our time together. We've got to the point where we can't really have conversations with the three of us...
- Matt: It's just noises.
- Arthur: Just noises.
- Karen: Yeah!
- Matt: Just noises and silly phrases.
- Moffat: We like to call them episodes.
- Chris: I feel like in England there are 50 actors and they all just do this *mingles and intertwines hands* ...constantly.
- Moffat: In fairness those 50 actors seem to be playing the leads in most of your shows.
- *crowd ooo's*
- Chris: It's true. It's true.
- Moffat: It's slowly becoming true that British Actors are better at being American.
- Chris: It's true.
- Moffat: How does it make you feel?
- Chris: Well, it almost makes me feel bad for driving you bastards back. "They're taxing our tea!? We don't even drink tea! Who gives a crap!"