would just like to say that I have wound from watching doctor who over the weekend... and I dont mean an emotional wound. a proper physical wound. haha when amy left i was spasming ( maybe over reacting just a bit) and i slammed my knee on a metal floor grate for heat and not i have a gash! WAS SO WORTH IT THO! took my mind off the pain from the ponds leaving :'( cry cry cry
Ouch! You have three months to buy yourself some protective gear before the Christmas Special.
queenamyscompanions: List of Doctor Who phrases that will make me cry
List of Doctor Who phrases that will make me cry
- You were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I.
- Take me back!
- And I suppose, if it’s my last chance to say it: Rose Tyler…
- Oh, Donna Noble. I am so sorry. But we had the best of times.
- Hello, Doctor. It is so very, very nice to meet you.
- I don’t want to go.
- Come along, Pond. Please.