i’m creating a Doctor Who Challenge for November, kind of a countdown to the 50th years Aniversary. The idea is making every day something related to Doctor Who,
- Day 1. Speak like a Dalek all day long
- Day 2. Carry a sonic screwdriver and use it frequently
- Day 3. Use Doctor/Companion clothes in your regular outfits
- Day 4. Respond using only in Doctor Who Quotes
- Day 5. Serve other people like an ood
- Day 6. Listen the complete Doctor Who soundtrack (Season 1-7) if you have classic Doctor Who soundtrack even better.
- Day 7. Gif your favorite episodes
- Day 8. Do you smell chips ? Go to eat chips with a friend
- Day 9. Do not blink around statues
- Day 10. Make a Doctor Who maraton
- Day 11. Use regeneration quotes instead of saying goodbye
- Day 12. Tap the sound of drums all day
- Day 13. Eat bananas
- Day 14. Flirt while greeting someone, Jack harkness style
- Day 15. Make Doctor Who Fanart
- Day 16. Use (Fantastic, Allons-y and Geronimo) catchwords all day long
- Day 17. Count the Shadows.
- Day 18. Wear tally marks in your arms.
- Day 19. Pick someone special and call him Sweetie all day.
the thing is i’m running out of ideas, would you help me?