Parallels: Doctor Who Series 6: ‘The God Complex’ and Doctor Who Series 7: ‘The Angels Take Manhattan’.
Are any of you Whovians? I just watched the finale and I have lots of feelings and no one to discuss with.
slocking-in-the-greenhouse said: would just like to say that I have wound from watching doctor who over the weekend... and I dont mean an emotional wound. a proper physical wound. haha when amy left i was spasming ( maybe over reacting just a bit) and i slammed my knee on a metal floor grate for heat and not i have a gash! WAS SO WORTH IT THO! took my mind off the pain from the ponds leaving :'( cry cry cry
Ouch! You have three months to buy yourself some protective gear before the Christmas Special.
List of Doctor Who phrases that will make me cry
- You were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I.
- Take me back!
- And I suppose, if it’s my last chance to say it: Rose Tyler…
- Oh, Donna Noble. I am so sorry. But we had the best of times.
- Hello, Doctor. It is so very, very nice to meet you.
- I don’t want to go.
- Come along, Pond. Please.
via the BBC Doctor Who site!
Chapter titles of Melody Malone.
The Angels Take Manhattan
Rory has obviously never been on tumblr…
Matt, Arthur, Karen, and River talk about The Angels Take Manhattan.
Oh yeah, and Matt might be coming to get ya.
Karen and Matt shooting in Manhattan.